Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: October 2004:
[freeciv-ai] (PR#8992) Patch: Building ferries

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [freeciv-ai] (PR#8992) Patch: Building ferries
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:32:36 -0700

I am forwarding the last patch I made in this series.  It is pretty old
(8 Aug) but it has some improvements over previous versions and I tested
it to prove that indeed we build less boats.

It still doesn't use ocean numbers (or Per's channels patch 9908).  It
contains some code that should be deleted rather than commented out.  It
is not likely to apply to CVS.

But in all other aspects it's ready for inclusion ;)