Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: Planed improvements on AI

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: Planed improvements on AI
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:05:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

This message is late, sorry.

While uploading a puppeteer patch I noticed the existence of the files
fc_clips030210.diff, fc_clips-030210.tar.bz2 and fc_clips.README in the
FreeCiv ftp. Have you seen them? They were created by Martin Hill.

It is a version of FreeCiv with the CLIPS engine embebed, and is
implemented as an agent.

It allows to build the rest of the agents in CLIPS language. This would
bring a lot of advantages.

What do you think about this?

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid