Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Simple AI Modifications

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Simple AI Modifications
From: Kevin Gaittens <kgrvd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 04:36:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

My name is Kevin, and I'm new to this mailgroup. I'm
working with a professor for Lehigh University and he
wants to use FreeCiv as a project for a graduate level
artificial intelligence course.

Basically he wants students to make small
modifications to the AI for 1 vs 1 battles in a small
area.

I've downloaded the code from freeciv.org and have
tried to figure out what is going on through source
code and the README.ai file but am not having too much
luck in gaining a good understanding of what is going
on.

So my question is whether there are good resources
available to help me get started? I couldn't really
find too much information through google relating to
this type of issue.

Thanks for your time,
Kevin Gaittens