Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Ai's always want peace

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Ai's always want peace
From: Lars Johannesen <cipherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:59:59 +0100

Hello,
I am not sure if this is the right mailinglist, but if it isn't lemme
know.

I tested the 21st of November version of Freeciv, NICE work on the Ai,
but I am somewhat tired of every nth turn the AI wants to make peace
with me. It's nice to see that the AI takes initiative but well...

Thanks for your time, and keep up the good work :-)

 (o_  Cipherz aka. Lars Johannesen
 (')_ "Linux is more than an operating system,  it's a lifestyle"