Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: July 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: Hi, I'm back. aiclient

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: Hi, I'm back. aiclient
From: nikodimka <nikodimka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:32:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- h ke  <stemanolo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Okay,

but do you have any concrete ideas on how it should be
implemented? I mean concrete commands you would like
to see in the interface.

Right now I can telnet to civclient at port 5556
and issue commands like:
move 103 nw -- to move unit with id 103 to northwest
and get notifications on events like "unit change" etc.

nikodimka.

PS and, yes. the working codename for this interface
became "puppeteer".