Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: June 2003:
[freeciv-ai] AI Diplomacy 10

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] AI Diplomacy 10
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:46:15 +0200

   I manage to compile and play with AIDiplomacy10.diff.

   Now, when i want to load the attached savegame it says:
> load cat7civ5.sav.gz
1: Illegal alliance structure detected: Vojislav's alliance to Jaume I reduced to peace treaty.

2: Connection request from jorneg from localhost
2: c1 has client version 1.14.1-devel
2: jorneg has connected from localhost.
> start
Starting game.
Player 'Isabel I' now has AI skill level 'hard'.
Player 'Napoleon' now has AI skill level 'hard'.
Player 'Vojislav' now has AI skill level 'hard'.
Player 'Olof Stkonung' now has AI skill level 'hard'.
Player 'Joao II' now has AI skill level 'hard'.
Player 'Chao Phya Chakri' now has AI skill level 'hard'.
civserver: sanitycheck.c:240: check_units: Assertion `pplayers_allied(city_owner(pcity), pplayer)' failed.
Abortado

I didn't look at the code, but maybe this is because it checks the alliances against dead players?
And if you break the alliance, some units may rest in non-allied cities...