Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: January 2003:
[freeciv-ai] Re: kill_something_with() stupidities

To: Freeciv AI development <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: kill_something_with() stupidities
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:31:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> > evaluation done in ksw is also buggy, allowing forbidden units to be built
> > by AI, which I discovered after several hours of debugging a non-AI patch.
>
> I am not sure what you call a forbidden unit.Those that we cannot build
> yet?It sure evaluates those, and if it finds them useful, it bumps up
> the tech want.But I don't think it actually builds them :(

Not with default ruleset, no. But the real check is missing, so for
alternative rulesets, it turned out to be a problem.

> By the way, how about committing my patch of 2nd January (I haven't
> committed it yet, have I), while you are looking at ksw?It might
> simplify your task.

Shit. I really should have looked at this first. I thought you had already
committed all your ksw/fstk patches.

Please, in the future post all AI patches that you are not going to commit
yourself to RT and assign them to me. That way I don't forget them.