Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: January 2003:
[freeciv-ai] another fix

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] another fix
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:17:00 +0000 (GMT)

This is another obviously correct fix for a possible bug that might make
trigger an assert in ai_unit_rampage(). It may be that an enemy city is
empty and within reach, but for some reason we are unable to enter it, if
bad ZOC or if get_defender() returns NULL while there are still non-allied
defenders present. Note that while the latter at the moment is a bug
(which does happen from time to time, don't know why), it will be normal
after the layers patch hits cvs.