Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Measure the human

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv list <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Measure the human
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:39:22 +0100

After experimenting with various AIs I would like to measure the
human. Load the attached game and loging as "b".

Your mission: get "The Republic" as fast as possible. Post the gamelog
and scorelog.

The hard AI gets it in turn 30 (-2500). However this is with 100%
science. My client side AI get the required 150 trade (Republic
required 150 bulbs in total) in turn 30. However due only 60% science
the 150 bulbs are finally reached in turn 41.

So I would like to get some data how good humans are. So if you think
you are a good player and you can beat the turn 41 (which shouldn't be
hard) please participate.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Microsoft DNS service terminates abnormally when it recieves a response