Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2377) Limited Huts

Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2377) Limited Huts
From: "Raahul Kumar via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 05:10:58 -0800

--- Gregory Berkolaiko via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Jason Short via RT wrote:
>
> > Raahul Kumar via RT wrote:
> >
> > > It's already been commited Jason.
> >
> > Hey, good!  But then someone (you and/or Greg) forgot to close the ticket.
> >
> > > Where exactly did I make the mistake? If Greg
> > > didn't fix it in current CVS, let me know.
> >
> > +  H_LIMITEDHUTS=4, /* Can get only 25 gold and barbs from huts */
> >
> > should have spacing in there.  Very trivial.
>
> Mmmh.  Common sense tells me that either all handicaps should be formatted
> or the additional one should be (mal)formatted like others.

I have to agree. You're asking me to reformat code to comply with the style
guide when the existing code doesn't fit it. Sorry, Jason, but making existing
code fit the style guide is a very boring task. I'm not going to do it.

You, on the other hand, clearly have a burning desire to purify our code ; ).
Don't let me stand in your way. Raimar will no doubt join in.

> Sorry about not closing the ticket. :(

Bad Greg!

> G.

Aloha,
RK.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss
people.