Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2002:
[freeciv-ai] diplomacy patch

To: David Cosgrave <a99bf1a7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] diplomacy patch
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:02:22 +0000 (GMT)

I've ressurected my diplomacy patch and updated it to work with the
current cvs, pluss fixed some style issues and nailed some bugs.

There are still bugs a plenty, I am confident. Not to mention that it is
still far from finished.

It kind of works - as long as you are not the designated target of the AI,
you can exchange stuff with it and enter into peaceful relations. You must
be the one to initiate diplomacy, though. The AI will only spam you now
and then with diplomatic requests on the info window. The AI will not do
any diplomacy with other AIs yet, either.