Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: settler patch

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv AI development <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: settler patch
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:20:25 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> Can you get the settler/easy patch committed soon? It is the only thing
> now that is keeping beta2 off.

Done.  I reduced it though: I am not so sure about only gold from huts
anymore.  With gold AI buys units...  Maybe we want to give AI nothing?

Anyway, I removed AI fuzzyness, lowered expansion and added one little
comment.

Haven't committed anything to the head yet: I will wait for your reaction
on AI-huts question.  Anyway, security are kicking me outta the building
now...

Sorry about the delay,