Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch for units recovering hit points

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Baumans <baumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch for units recovering hit points
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 01:56:43 +0200

Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> > Also, if a unit's in a city, it only goes after huts.
> > You might want to change that to also attack enemies that it really wants to
> > fight (> 70000?).
Yes.
    Sorry, i don't undestand fight (> 70000?) ??????!!!!!!!

Overall, looks like a very nice patch, but I have not tested it.

Will anyone post an updated version?

    I'll try to implement your ideas in another modification of the patch. Anyway, i think that you don't look at the last patch I send to the mailinglist.

    If you want the patch to use the  ai_unit_attac() i'll wait for the patch to go into cvs. Any idea when?

Yours
Per