Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2002:
[freeciv-ai] yet another settlerscleanup (5)

To: <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] yet another settlerscleanup (5)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 02:20:26 +0200 (MEST)

This cleans up even more. Variables are named something sensible and moved
into smallest scope where they belong. Minimap is finally given proper and
complete documentation. I also took out Syela's stupid assumption that all
ocean squares have Offshore Platform, so now settlers _sometimes_ will
build in the interior too. Contains previously posted F_SETTLER bugfix.

city_desirability, minimap and friends should now be readable. I have not
done much for the autosettler code, though.

Please test, read and comment.

Yours,
Per

PS Shouldn't F_SETTLERS be F_WORKER and F_CITIES be F_SETTLER? I'm
_always_ confused by those two.

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21