Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2008:
[aclug-L] Re: Anybody knows someone which needs a computer?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Anybody knows someone which needs a computer?
From: "John Alexander" <jralexan1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:18:50 -0500

Or minutes, possibly even seconds. Join the Yahoo! group for Wichita
Freecycle, post an offer, and watch the responses fly back into your mail
box. Then, when all the stuff you want to make gone is gone, set that dude
to digest only, or the volume of mail will make you crazy. Unless you're one
of those, 'read every piece of junk mail I get' types.
;0)
ja