Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2006:
[aclug-L] PowerBook w/ Debian for sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] PowerBook w/ Debian for sale
From: Jonathan Hall <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:59:35 -0600

I have a PowerPC PowerBook I'll be listing on eBay shortly, unless
someone here wants it.  It's 1 year old (bought last november), and
currently dual-boots MacOS X and Debian Linux (etch).

It includes:

1.5Ghz G4 PowerPC processor
12" LCD display
512mb RAM (upgradable to 1.25gb)
80gb hard drive
DVD-RW drive
Integrated 802.11 wireless (and it even works in Linux now, too!)
All appropriate power and video chords.

I have a belkin carrying case that it fits perfectly in that I would be
willing to include if desired.  I also have a conveniently small USB
optical mouse I can include.

These seem to be selling for about $650 used on eBay.  I would accept
$600 or any reasonable offer to sell it locally.

Please reply privately if you're interested.

--
Jonathan Hall