Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2006:
[aclug-L] Re: Loss of Meeting venue

To: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Cc: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Loss of Meeting venue
From: Thomas Wallis <wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:59:42 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Bruce Bales wrote:

> I guess there is no meeting tonight?
> bruce

        There will be a meeting tonight (at least, if people want to come
to WSU).  The Computer Science dept. conference room is available (second
floor, Jabara Hall (the four story part, not the three story part)).  Look
for a sign by the elevators for more info.

                                Tom W.

> --
> believed to be clean.

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of WSU.

EMAIL address:  wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx