Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2006:
[aclug-L] Re: Loss of Meeting venue

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx,<discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Loss of Meeting venue
From: Pfunk Mallone <pfunk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:52:02 -0600

At 05:47 AM 12/6/2006, Michael Holmes wrote:
 >Why did we leave WSU?

I proposed the change to the Eagle when I noticed that WSU didn't have a
projector and Internet access. I believed that it might help give people an
easier way to make presentations. Although, since moving I don't believe
we've had more than 2 short presentations, we have occasionally used
Internet access to help with a discussion.

I'm sorry that I'm unable to continue hosting, and for the time being even
participate in meetings. My apologies.

Eric

--
"Making files is easy under the UNIX operating system.  Therefore, users
tend to create numerous files using large amounts of file space.  It has

ANY DIRECT REPLIES TO MY PFUNK.NET EMAIL ADDRESS must contain the word
"ERIC" in the subject field in order to pass very crude spam filtering system.