Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2006:
[aclug-L] Seaking painting help suggestions

To: David Carmichael <dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Seaking painting help suggestions
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

I am seeking help in the way of a indoor painter / carpenter that can "Sneak"
into my home after my wife has left to work 8:30am, in September (12->14th) and
paint my living room and add crown molding to hide surround speaker wires....
and be finished and gone by 5pm...

The room is approx size is: 16 X 12 X 8

I want to paint the walls in a 'bright white' (non-gloss washable)
and the trim/molding/doors in dark forest green / black flux marble look... to
match a current ceiling fan
(and maybe if time and money.. white wash / re-popcorn the ceiling?)

Can anybody suggest a person/company that could do this low cost?

I know that the paint and molding will cost me about $140.00

The next question is the cost of the skilled labor...

Due to medical reasons this is not a project (as much as I would love to) that
I can do on my own!!

--David

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional...
Laughing at yourself is therapeutic!
The geek shall inherit the earth...