Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2006:
[aclug-L] ruby on rails / ajax courses

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] ruby on rails / ajax courses
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:13:03 -0500

does anyone know of any Ruby on Rails courses in the Wichita area?  how
about any on Ajax?  my employer (360wichita.com) is wanting me to start
learning both for upcoming projects .. i've got a few books and gone
through some websites, but i think i might do better starting off with
an actual course on either or both.  i'm used to programming PHP and
switching over to Ruby will basically take a complete re-thinking of the
way i've been coding for the past 5 or 6 years :S (mostly due to the
differences b/n OO and non-OO programming) and a more strict MVC model
that i'm used to.

any info is appreciated!  thanks!
-g-