Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2006:
[aclug-L] Re: Case fan hunt... Re: Re: Where to purchase..

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Case fan hunt... Re: Re: Where to purchase..
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:13:13 -0600

I heard that Computer Recyclers at Harry & Woodlawn has closed his
business.  When I went there to see what he had, the stuff was more
expensive than the internet and not what I expected to see for used &
surplus computer parts.  Christian Dimention has also closed its outlet
part of the store.  They wanted $30 for a 2gb laptop hard drive-- I had
to pass on that deal.  The only other surplus store that I know of is
Wichita PC recycling.  They have new and used stuff.  Brian, the owner
was one of the vendors at the Second Saturday Sale who decided to move
to Wichita and settle here.  He sometimes has older parts that I need
for various computers, like pc66 memory for the Dell desktops that I
aquired from Rick Borders.