Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Ideas for June Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Ideas for June Meeting?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:20:36 -0500

I want something simular.  Just the programs that I want to watch and
stream music, _my_music_ not downloaded music.  Video streaming won't
work on a real cheap cpu.  I don't know how cheap that you are talking
about.  I'm interested in perl and shell scripts, I'll pass on java.

I heard from a customer that Chrisitian Demention is selling custom
computers that are a PVR and run X10 technology.  I don't know if they
are running windows apps (probably) or linux(hoping, but very slim
chance).  Has anyone in group heard about this?  I was going to call
them to find out more about what kind of setup that they are using. ~Anne