Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: VMware to run win98

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: VMware to run win98
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:43:00 -0600

I asked him about that and he changed the subject for some reason.  I
think that this computer gets emails from customers and he can just
file| save as and save the graphics that the customers send in.

He has the idea planted in his head that VMware could be the 'be all
that ends all' solution to his needs.  I question that it would be and
what he is thinking of doing is overkill, but that's my opinion.  I
believe in KISS, 'keep it simple silly' or stupid only in rare cases --
and those are usually the easiest solutions to manage and manipulate.
Not everyone agrees with me for some reason.  If they don't agree with
me, I just move on instead of trying to convince them.  I like the
zen-style soft-sell approach and not hard-sell preaching style.  I don't
know why some people insist on the harder complicated solution, but if
that is what they insist on, then they can do it themselves or find
someone else, I have other work that I need to do.  I really want to
finish the projects that I have already started instead of starting new
ones when someone needs help.  ~Anne