Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2004:
[aclug-L] Tonight's Meeting Notes

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Tonight's Meeting Notes
From: Jonathan Hall <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:51:15 -0600

I have put the notes for tonight's meeting online anyone to look at.  I
will bring a few printed copies tonight for the meeting.  I would
suggest that anyone who can should download and print out their own copy
before the meeting, though, in case I don't bring enough copies.

The file is in OpenOffice format.  Hopefully this is sufficient for
everyone.

http://narnia.flimzy.com/

-- Jonathan