Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: looking for a linux user in wichita asap !

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: looking for a linux user in wichita asap !
From: Ryan Hunt <dreadlocks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:56:24 -0500

I may be able to help, I work at a computer manufacturer in wichita
and can get parts and computers at cost.. I work tech support and I am
the only tech who supports linux at this company. Ive worked for many
companies running linux servers , ISP's, Content Hosting, Network
Engineering, and even administrated a co-location facility here in
Wichita..

Ive been running linux since 1997 and have been 100% Microsoft free
since 2000 and Debian is my perfered distribution.. I can do
everything from custom kernel hacking, network security auditing, and
just about anything you could ask of me..

I am a student at Wichita State and I am always in need of additional
income as working techinal support in wichita is almost a mimimum wage
job..