Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: July Meeting?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: July Meeting?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 08:49:46 -0500

Ok, this discussion is all fine and dandy, but does anyone feel up to the task
of doing a presentation on it?  I have amost no experiance with any version of
Windows above Win98, so I haven't a clue as to what works or what doesn't work
with XP.  I run Windows on the desktop, and Linux on the servers. I have mission
critical software that will only run on Windows, so there's no choice for me to
migrate fully to Linux.

That said, the question again is whether anyone feels qualified enough to do a
presentation on this topic.  If not, then we are stuck with either an open forum
night or no meeting at all.

--Dale