Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: Debian From Scratch

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Debian From Scratch
From: Carl Davis <cdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:55:27 -0500

I'll take a shot at that.  Lately, I have been so busy it seems I have just
enough time to hose things up, but run out of time to fix it.  I have been
trying to compile the kernel on this old pc b/c I have a cheap pc video
camera and it requires the source of the compiled kernel on the drive.  If
I ever get it working, I'm going to set it up in a cabin in Colorado to
send updates.

Carl