Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Quoted-Printable Problem (Was: Re:ControllingSpam)

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Quoted-Printable Problem (Was: Re:ControllingSpam)
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:24:09 -0600

I'm sure that the MUA has something to do with it, but it's an interaction
between it and either the list software or the mailer daemon at complete.org
(who handles ACLUG's mail) that's causing the problem.  Private messages to
me from people having problems on the list show no errors.  Once we get a
message or two from someone having problem to our mailing address at
aclug.org we can tell if it's the mailer daemon or not.  Assuming it's not,
we may have to put in a bug report on the listserver software and wait for
an answer.

--Dale