Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: What is the deal?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: What is the deal?
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:09:39 -0500

Are you talking about a social at WSU or is there a topic of discussion
planned?  A social with linux discussion and pizza sounds ok.  Is there
anything the group (the ones who are going to show up) wants to talk
about?  The news from Slashdot, SCO or British copyright laws?  Comedy
sounds good.  ~Anne