Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: What is the deal?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: What is the deal?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:43:14 -0500

Here's the deal, unless I can find someone else on the Aclug Staff to chair
the meeting, I'm going to have to postpone/cancel it.  It's looking like I
may not be able to be there tonight, and I won't know for certain until late
afternoon.   Now if everyone wants to do a social, that can happen whether
anyone from the staff is there or not.

Let's here it, guys, what do you want to do?

--dale

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx