Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: What is the deal?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: What is the deal?
From: Patrick Klee <jklee2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:39:40 -0500

Well Kirk I am sure wants to have it at WSU let's assume 260 in Jabara Hall.
OK.  So let's just get Pizza.  There I think it's decided, since Doctor
Lancaster and I agree pizza is good, and Dale or John may not show, I think
we should plan on meeting in 260 at 7PM and having PJs.  I am not going to eat
since money is tight right now, but I could show up and be the comic
releif.  :-)

I don't know who else hasn't decided but I am going to show up at 7PM in
Jabara Hall rm 260 regardless, because I have been checking email all day
anxious to hang out with fellow linux geeks and I am getting ancy.

So we have two votes for WSU, do we have more?  We have one or two
for Torre's but I think they don't count because I beleive the people who
voted have plans.  So honestly WSU is looking like the plan.