Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2003:
[aclug-L] [announce] August Aclug Meeting: Monday Aug 11, 7:30pm: Linux

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] August Aclug Meeting: Monday Aug 11, 7:30pm: Linux Questions & Answers
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:58:16 -0500

This month's Aclug Meeting will be a Question & Answer session.  This will be an
open forum meeting where our "panel of experts" will attempt to answer any Linux
questions you may have.

For those of you who email your questions to info@xxxxxxxxx ahead of time, we
will try to have a more researched answer for you than we can provide ad hoc.

As usual, we'll be be meeting in Rm 260, Jabara Hall, on the WSU Campus. The
meeting will commence at 7:30pm and end at approximately 9:00pm.

We hope to see you there!

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx