Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2003:
[aclug-L] Wichita Company Search?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Wichita Company Search?
From: "David E Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:25:43 -0500

I am looking for a company that use to go by the name of
something like:
    Technology Services
This was the company that a few local manufactures used to do
repair of "computer" based automated production equipment.

Due to poor support/maintenance of a machine that my current
employee hired me to run.. the machine has been down now for
almost two months..... and I may lose my job unless I can find
somebody locally that might be able to help find and repair this
machine, which was built in Germany and was purchased used..

It has what looks to me as "basic PIC" boards for control
interface for relays.... and have had three of these boards
"FRIED" since the machine went down at the end of May.... the
German  OEM for these boards is costing the company close to
$1500 each... for what looks like $10 worth of parts...

I personally feel that this machine has a power supply troubles
and or due to the "poor support/maintenance" that has allowed the
machine to run in a "Over Heating" mode may have some of the
ribbon cables burned out.