Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: [presentations] August Meeting Topic?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: [presentations] August Meeting Topic?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:26:23 -0500

While I have almost all those things implemented on my own network, and could
probably answer most of your questions, I'm not sure I feel qualified to
actually give a presentation on the subject.  I know a little about a lot of
things, usually heading to the documentation when I need to remember specifics.
Jonathan probably has the most experiance in this area.

Though it's a good idea for a meeting topic, I'm not sure this is something we
could cover next week.

Any other suggestions?

--dwh

---