Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Freelance Technical Support

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Freelance Technical Support
From: Noah Romer <klevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Jul 2003 15:14:12 -0500

So do you have an actual business that you operate under, or do you just
declare the income on your personal taxes (I guess that would be the
case even with a business, if it were a sole proprietorship, or
whichever it's called).

Is there much of a market for Linux support? I imagine that most places
using Linux have at least one person on staff who can handle such
things.
--
Noah Romer         | "Lo! Men have become the tools of their tools."
klevin@xxxxxxxxxx  |                    -- Henry David Thoreau