Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2003:
[aclug-L] computer sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] computer sale
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:33:32 -0500

The local radio shack outlet center has a sale on right now for replaced
PCs

It appears most are pentium 100 or 166, 16 to 64mb ram, 850mb to 2.5gb
hard drive, floppy, network card, and onboard vga, 4 serial ports, ps2
mouse and keyboard.  some have USB
All I have seen so far are made by IBM.

The best part is the price ---  $5 each

Monitors are $10 each to go with them.

I was told yesterday they still have 100 - 300 remaining.

I personally got 2 to use as firewall/gateway machines and they work well.

They are located in Ft Worth, but if someone wants them and can arrange
to send me the cash I will deliver them to Wichita the next time I am
there (by July 4th)
First come, first served, and they are sold as-is.

to order, please send me email off the list and we can make arrangements
for payment/delivery.

Jeff