Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2003:
[aclug-L] From Caldera to SCO with love

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] From Caldera to SCO with love
From: jeffrey l koehn <caveman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:22:05 -0500

Here is what Ransom Love said when he was the
president and CEO of Caldera Systems which is now SCO:
 "When we talk about unifying Unix and Linux, the two have a huge
amount in common. A lot of people are running their businesses on
Unix, while Linux has a tremendous population on Web servers and
other front-end servers. So we are taking both and combining them
into one platform."