Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2003:
[aclug-L] Off Topic - Tree Service

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Off Topic - Tree Service
From: "David E Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:13:08 -0500

Does any one in this group know of a good low priced tree
service, in the Wichita area?

The tree is 'sick' and limbs have been falling off it for
years....

But it is right on the property line...

For years my wife and I have asked if we could cut down the tree
while we had other tree work being done.. but the neighbor did
not want the tree cut down.. so we told them that if any damage
happens to our home from the tree they would have to pay..

Well the tree lost a number of large limbs Sat. Night / Sunday..
I had cleaned up the limbs.. some as big as six inches around and
started mowing my lawn when another limb broke loose hitting the
front of my lawn tractor while I was mowing the lawn and if it
had not gotten tangled in power line would of hit me!!

My neighbor now says that he will pay to have the tree removed..
before somebody gets hurt!

So I am seeking a low cost tree service...in the Wichita area.

Or somebody with a truck and power saw that would like to make a
few dollars...

--David