Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: open source in state governments

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: open source in state governments
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:06:37 -0600

I'm sure that M$ will bail them out and reduce the prices of the
software so they won't go to open source.  M$ is still saying that Linux
is a beta OS and open source software is too vunerable to be trusted.
 The battle will get more bloody when more people and offices go to the
open source side.
~Anne