Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Can I make my own Linux distro?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Can I make my own Linux distro?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:42:44 -0600

Hmm, anyone interested in an ACLUG keysigning?  Have we done one of those
recently?  We could possibly have a talk about GnuPG in December, and
integrate a keysigning into it.

That or setting up printing with CUPS :-)

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:52:53PM -0600, Patrick Klee wrote:

> keeps forgetting so I won't hold that against him.  OH Jon!  Sign my
> key, please?  Hows school going :P

Jonathan is not the only person in Kansas that is on the Debian keyring :-)

-- John