Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: MS vs OpenOffice docs

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: MS vs OpenOffice docs
From: "Arnold Cavazos Jr." <abcjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:49:38 -0600

Not that I like MS or anything, but it must be stated that Open Office's
native XML format is zipped.  I wonder what the sxw turns out to be
when you unzip it.

--
Arnold B. Cavazos, Jr.                           Voice:  (316)858-3000
Director of Sales & Marketing                      Fax:  (316)858-3001