Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2002:
[aclug-L] Off Topic: Windows + Inkjet colors

To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@complete.org>
Subject: [aclug-L] Off Topic: Windows + Inkjet colors
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:32:09 -0500

Does anybody know of a utility that will allow color adjustment for 'ANY'
brand of inkjet printer?

I have two computers that have inkjet printers attached.

The color bars shown on the monitors are correct and true using different
test patterns.

But on one computer the printed image is "Too Yellow"

On the other computer the printed image is "Missing Red"

Change the printers around on the two computers / and or monitors and the
color on the printed images change again.

So I am looking for some utility that will allow me to adjust the colors out
put to the printers.

One computer is running Win'98 and the other on is Win'XP

--David