Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Off Topic: Windows + Inkjet colors

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Off Topic: Windows + Inkjet colors
From: jlweaver <jlweaver@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:00:36 -0500

I don't believe you will find a utility that will cover all inkjet
printers, but if you have a Canon printer with 4 or more inkjet
cartridges you can download a printer utility which will allow control
of  the magenta, cyan, and yellow cartridges manually or automatically.
 The utility called Cannon BJ Status Monitor Version 5.22 and can be set
to launch at boot time and will be minimized.  This is under Win98se.
 Do not know if available for Linux.