Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2002:
[aclug-L] [announce] Monthly Aclug Meeting: Monday Oct 14, 7:30pm : Stum

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] Monthly Aclug Meeting: Monday Oct 14, 7:30pm : Stump the Geeks! & Website Discussion
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:39:10 -0500

This Month's Aclug meeting will be Stump the Geeks! a Linux Question & Answer
session. Bring your Linux questions and let our panel of experts attempt to
answer your question.

Following the Q&A session we'll have a short discussion about our ongoing
website development plan.

This meeting will be held in room 247, Jabara Hall, on the Wichita State
University Campus. The meeting will start at 7:30pm though you may gather
informally beginning at 7:00pm.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx