Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: php development of a front end for a MySQL database

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: php development of a front end for a MySQL database
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:52:32 -0500

I am also interested in this area of study.  I have the mySQL servers,
but not fully configured and setup, and want to use php for the
interface screens.  Tom Hull seems to be very knowledgeable in this
area.  Maybe you could hire him as a consultant to help you.

I have an Access database at work that I want to do the same thing with.
 ~Anne