Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: php development of a front end for a MySQL database

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: php development of a front end for a MySQL database
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:06:30 -0500

actually, a lot of this is fairly easy to reproduce with basic HTML forms...
i've been working on a project for Datility (just passed the 16,000 lines of
code mark), and have a very user-friendly UI for non-technical people to
use...  if you need any tips/tricks or have any specific questions, i'll try
to help...

gLaNDix