Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Help my Servers falling and won't stay up

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Help my Servers falling and won't stay up
From: Denis Medvedev <t_mdl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

A bug that covers AMD[Yahoo chips and linux
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/21/0750226&mode=nested

It can be  a kernel version issue.
A discussion about horror 2.4.8 -> 2.4.16 kernels
that have a non-debugged virtual memory manager
you can see at

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/17/0240242&mode=nested

I urge to upgrade at least to 2.4.17