Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: General Help Request: Trace Route?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: General Help Request: Trace Route?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:52:28 -0600

I have never noticed before.. but is anybody else here use SBC/SWBell as
there ISP?

From my point of doing a trace route.. it seems that their is troubles with
server;
rback1.fa2-0.wchtks.swbell.net (151.164.70.71)

Using two different points to trace into my system currently assigned IP
address.. this server is taking a long time to reply, like almost 200ms
where the other points along the trace are replying is less than 75ms.

--David