Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] Next Meeting Wednesday Feb 6

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] Next Meeting Wednesday Feb 6
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:24:47 -0600

From the number of complaints it seems many people are upset.

Why then the following ?
        1.  only 6 responses to Clint when he asked for input on what would be
best for everyone.  More people complained about the announcement that
responded to his request.
        2.  This is a committee run organization.  If you are a member and want
to participate it is your responsibility to speek up and let your needs
be known. If you do not actively participate then YOU are to blame if
the group does not respond to your needs.
        3.  There have been several requests in the recent past for ideas for
meeting topics and guidance for what you, the members, want the group to
do for you.  If your responses to those are as sparse as your responses
to the recent survey and the request for ideas about what day would be
best for you for meetings then once again,  you would rather bitch than
participate.

Members, This is your group.  Clint has done a lot for a FREE
organization and all he ever gets is complaints on this list.  Maybe one
of you can do better, and MAYBE the group will participate instead of
trying to find somneone to blame because it does not go their way.

This group is a great idea but it depends on the participation of the
members to make it a great organization.

Jeff