Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] Aclug Meeting 01/22/02

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] Aclug Meeting 01/22/02
From: "James O. Harms" <joharms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:25:32 -0600

Dale W Hodge wrote:

> Tonight's meeting will be just a Linux Q&A session, due to the lateness of
> the announcement and our lack of a topic.

I received the blurb about future plans for ACLUG, and thought perhaps this
might be the topic of some discussion last nite.  So I came down.  After
driving around for 20 minutes or so, and not finding a place to even park a
bicycle within a half mile of Jabara Hall, I finally said "tell widdit" and
went back to Newton.

I assume there was a ball game last night, and that this was responsible for
the even-worse-than-usual parking situation.  Which raises some questions.
--How many ACLUG meetings share dates with athletic events?
--If ball games are on Tuesday, is it possible to go back to our previous
schedule and have the meetings on Monday?
--What are the scheduling constraints this semester?  The meetings were moved
to Tuesday because of scheduling problems, but (speaking only for myself)
Monday meetings definitely work better for me.

--joh